photo home_zpsd143792f.png photo About_zpsce4e5ab7.png photo portfolio_zps5df6240e.png photo NavBar5Photos_zpsc8efe369.png photo contact_zps2ba4ac0e.png

Monday, October 22, 2012

Make It Monday - Homemade Hot Chocolate

 
Photobucket
I must have a thing for warm, homemade drinks. This is my favorite time of year and I am pretty sure I have either cocoa or cider every night, while watching my evening shows. So here's another delicious warmed drink recipe for you!

I found this recipe online, added some yummy-ness of my own to it and now I am sharing it with you! It's perfect for gifts and any fall or winter holiday. You could also mix it up and try some other flavors. Experiment see what you can create! Enjoy the recipe!


 (Image courtesy of Google)

Homemade Hot Cocoa

3 cups dry milk powder
2 cups powdered sugar
1 1/2 c. cocoa
1/4 tsp. salt
1 tsp. vanilla powder
(I use Alison's Pantry brand)

Mix all ingredients together. Add two large heaping spoonfuls to 1 cup hot water or milk. 
Top with marshmallows or whipped cream. Store in air tight container. 

Print Friendly and PDF



And lastly, to add to the wonderfulness of this time of year, I designed some FREE Halloween lunch printables! There are some jokes and some blank cards to write notes to your kids. The cards are 3x2 perfect for little lunches. I had fun creating them. I hope you can get some good use out of them in the next couple weeks. Happy Monday everyone!



 (Right Click on the image to save and print)

1 comment:

  1. oh my gosh that looks amazing!! i shall try it sometime.

    ReplyDelete