photo home_zpsd143792f.png photo About_zpsce4e5ab7.png photo portfolio_zps5df6240e.png photo NavBar5Photos_zpsc8efe369.png photo contact_zps2ba4ac0e.png

Monday, November 26, 2012

Ch, ch, ch, Changes!

So I love being able to post all of my delicious recipes, craft ideas, and digital goodness. But I realized something, I hate posting on a schedule. I hate feeling like I HAVE to post something everyday, it sometimes stresses me out! So to keep from dealing with that, I have decided to switch things up and post whenever, whatever I am making/doing, and keep this blog fun and perfect for all my ideas! 

I will leave all my links up from my previous Daily Posts so you can check back and grab them, I am also going to keep doing What I {Heart} Wednesday (reminder: It's a linky party! Please join!) that way I can share things I love and link to them.

I am also going to be doing a lot more digital freebies. As my passion for designing grows, I am excited to share with you some of my creations!

That being said, check back later for an awesome digital christmas card! The best part?! I will customize it for you, for only $5!! Check for the post after noon today!

And because I hate to leave you hanging on what was supposed to be Make It Monday, 
here's a delicious Pinterest find that would be perfect for those turkey leftovers!
Enjoy!

Gourmet Cranberry Turkey Sandwich, perfect for grown-up brown bag lunches.

Get the recipe HERE.

Have a wonderful Monday everyone! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment