photo home_zpsd143792f.png photo About_zpsce4e5ab7.png photo portfolio_zps5df6240e.png photo NavBar5Photos_zpsc8efe369.png photo contact_zps2ba4ac0e.png

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Christmas Book Advent Labels

I am so sorry about not posting yesterday! I really want to get What I {heart} Wednesday rolling, but I went into town with my family for an all day shopping excursion. It literally takes all day to go to town, shop, and come home. But I wouldn't trade small town life for anything! Anyway, I apologize for not getting the post set up and ready. But I am making up for it today with another FREE printable! 

This year I am starting the Christmas tradition of reading a Christmas book to my kids every night before bed. I have bough about 15 books and the others we will read from online, and I will also be giving them each a Christmas book on Christmas Day. I am so excited to begin this tradition and create memories with these stories.

I am wrapping each book so we can open one a night until Christmas Eve when we will read the Nativity Story from the Bible and celebrate the true meaning of Christmas. For each wrapped book I designed a label, and I wanted to share them with you! 

I am not sure if you do this tradition already, or if you want to start like I am, but here are some labels to help you along!


Have a fabulous Thursday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment