photo home_zpsd143792f.png photo About_zpsce4e5ab7.png photo portfolio_zps5df6240e.png photo NavBar5Photos_zpsc8efe369.png photo contact_zps2ba4ac0e.png

Friday, November 2, 2012

Fabulous Friday - Friday's Letters


Photobucket
 
I have something to admit...I am not nearly as Frugal as I'd like to be. 
I have tried couponing and just am super busy and can't find the time to clip them! 
I am, however, very good at shopping second hand, and getting steals and deals on clearance items!
What does this have to do with today? Well, I am changing Friday's posts from Frugal Friday to Fabulous Friday. I am going to make it a weekly rundown of anything I've found fabulous. Including some fun link ups!

Here's today's post:
FRIDAY'S LETTERS

Dear Mr. H...thanks for organizing the closet even though your sick! It looks amazing!


 Dear Kidlets, it's been a rough week for us all, super busy and tiring. You have been such wonderful troopers and pretty well behaved. Thank you!  


Dear Baby Fat, we are definitely working on making you disappear ASAP! With the holidays rolling around, a workout regimen is a must!  
{Me at a painful 38 weeks pregnant with my youngest, Mylah. She was born 8 hours after this pic was taken!}

Dear Small Town Life, I adore you.
{Our Hen house, chicken coop, apple tree and storage shed}

 Dear The Mended Heart Shop, you have helped me heal in ways I can't explain. I am so thankful for the good you have helped me do, the awareness you've created, and the love I've found in sewing for a cause!

Happy Friday everyone!
And just in case you missed this week's Daily Posts, here's the rundown:

Make It Monday - Chili Verde
Tutorial Tuesday - Fabric Scrap Skirt
What I {heart} Wednesday - You can still link up here with what you're loving this week!
Thankful Thursday - A FREE Printable!

Linking up with:

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment