photo home_zpsd143792f.png photo About_zpsce4e5ab7.png photo portfolio_zps5df6240e.png photo NavBar5Photos_zpsc8efe369.png photo contact_zps2ba4ac0e.png

Monday, November 19, 2012

Make It Monday - Creamy Apple Salad

Photobucket
It's Monday, the week of Thanksgiving, and I am busy prepping to visit family out of town for the holiday! I can't wait to go and be with family and celebrate all we are thankful for! 

Today's recipe is one I made to go with dinner last night. It is super easy, kinda high in calories and sugar (but who's counting?!) and super delish! It helped me to use up some of my apples and Halloween candy. Hope you enjoy it!

Creamy Apple Salad


3-4 large apples, diced 
2 regular sized Snickers candy bars, diced
1 1/2 cups cold milk
1 package of instant vanilla pudding
1 tub of Cool Whip
1 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp powdered vanilla

In large bowl, whisk vanilla pudding, cinnamon, vanilla powder and milk together.
Place in refrigerator to firm up.
Meanwhile, dice up apples and snickers into bite sized pieces. 
Grab your bowl of pudding and fold in the Cool Whip.
Add apples and Snickers and mix until covered. 
Refrigerate and serve cold.
Print Friendly and PDF

3 comments:

  1. Sounds so good! Anything with Snickers has got to be :). New follower from the mingle, would love a follow back.

    http://cumminslife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm...I might just have to add this to my Thanksgiving list!!! Looks so good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite salad! Never heard of adding the cinnamon... will have to give it a try next time! I just love this new blog of yours!

    ReplyDelete