photo home_zpsd143792f.png photo About_zpsce4e5ab7.png photo portfolio_zps5df6240e.png photo NavBar5Photos_zpsc8efe369.png photo contact_zps2ba4ac0e.png

Saturday, January 12, 2013

Family Menu Calendar Printable

A friend of mine wanted me to design a Menu calendar for her! I was so glad I was able to, it turned super cute. 

And because I know each of you want to be organized, save money, and have a FREE calendar printable, my design is yours for the taking!

I used some adorable chevron patters and fun colors for each month. There's also a cooking/food related quote on the top of each month's page and open date squares to put in the dates as you'd like. You can even laminate them and reuse them next year! I plan to do this, that way I don't always have to print them. I hope you like them!

Here are each of the downloads:

Enjoy these, and if you are looking for something custom designed or made, contact me at 
281fourthstreet{at}gmail{dot}com, I'd love to help you out!

No comments:

Post a Comment