photo home_zpsd143792f.png photo About_zpsce4e5ab7.png photo portfolio_zps5df6240e.png photo NavBar5Photos_zpsc8efe369.png photo contact_zps2ba4ac0e.png

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

New Year Banner

I am back! The holidays were super busy, bustling and wonderful. We had family in town for a week, and then our dear friends came for three days. I am just now getting back into my own routine and preparing for majoring organizing for this New Year!

But before we get to the organizing part, I am going to share a cute New Year banner to use in your home decor. I don't go crazy during January with my decor, but I like to have something simple and cute to remind me that it's winter and a brand new year. 

So here's my Chevron New Year Banner. You can grab it for FREE below.

Here is what they look like on paper:



Downloads:
Page 1 HERE
Page 2 HERE
Page 3 HERE

Have a very Happy New Year and come back to see my organizational printables available this year!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment