photo home_zpsd143792f.png photo About_zpsce4e5ab7.png photo portfolio_zps5df6240e.png photo NavBar5Photos_zpsc8efe369.png photo contact_zps2ba4ac0e.png

Thursday, March 7, 2013

Greek Yogurt Ranch

I am a snacker. I LOVE to snack. It's a really bad habit and I've been trying to better my snacking options with healthier ones. 

Recently I've fallen in love with a quick and easy ranch substitute that is way better for you! I love to eat this with fresh cucumbers. It is a healthier way to satisfy your cravings.
I bring you, Greek Yogurt Ranch!

Photobucket

Here's the recipe:

Greek Yogurt Ranch

Ingredients:

1 cup of plain Greek yogurt 1 T. dill (you can use fresh or dried) 
1 T. lemon juice 
1/2 t sea salt 
1/2 t garlic powder

Preparation:
Mix all ingredients until blended. 
Refrigerate for 30 minutes. 
Serve with your favorite veggies!
Print Friendly and PDF

This is such an easy recipe, I hope you'll enjoy it as much as I do!
Have a wonderful Thursday everyone!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment