photo home_zpsd143792f.png photo About_zpsce4e5ab7.png photo portfolio_zps5df6240e.png photo NavBar5Photos_zpsc8efe369.png photo contact_zps2ba4ac0e.png

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Gold Polka Dot Vase

I found this awesome idea for a vase on Pinterest! I knew I had to add it to my decor for Fall.
It's was simple, quick and easy.

Thanks to Sharon over at Lilikoi Joy for this idea! 
(See her tutorial HERE.)

I completed mine no different than hers, other than I used a taller vase I had on hand.

 photo IMG_1558_zps376af378.jpg

I used a Sharpie brand Gold paint pen. It was perfect. I started at the bottom of the vase and made my way up putting dots sporadically wherever I felt like! 

 photo IMG_1559_zps0b30558b.jpg

Didn't it turn out cute? It's housed next to my completed Maple Leaf Decor and Autumn Printable (which you can still grab for free HERE

 photo IMG_1560_zpsc0a3baab.jpg

I absolutely LOVE Fall and can't get enough crafting done! 
Do you want to see what else peaks my interest? Visit my Pinterest Fall Board HERE!! 

Also, check out my Autumn Printable at Lil Mrs. Tori today!

Lil Mrs Tori

Happy Third Day of Fall!
 photo Signature_zps1e74ebf3.png


1 comment:

  1. Love it Lara!! I will be featuring your vase this Tuesday! I did something similar to this but with a planter! ;) I'll have it on my blog on Wednesday:) Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete