photo home_zpsd143792f.png photo About_zpsce4e5ab7.png photo portfolio_zps5df6240e.png photo NavBar5Photos_zpsc8efe369.png photo contact_zps2ba4ac0e.png

Monday, October 17, 2016

Christmas and Holiday Card Special


It's that time of year again everyone...time to start thinking about Christmas Cards!!
I know it's not quite Halloween but I'm the kind of gal that likes to get things done and crossed off my list for the holidays! And just think, your family and friends will be able to enjoy your cards longer if you mail them out sooner! :)  
I always love being able to share my love of designing in the form of beautiful and unique holiday cards! There's something about Christmas Cards that add to Holiday season...am I right?! :)

Here's all the information, please don't hesitate to contact me with any questions or concerns!


I look forward to working with you! :) 

Background Image for Flyer design courtesy of Freepik.com

No comments:

Post a Comment