photo home_zpsd143792f.png photo About_zpsce4e5ab7.png photo portfolio_zps5df6240e.png photo NavBar5Photos_zpsc8efe369.png photo contact_zps2ba4ac0e.png

Monday, January 2, 2017

January Printable Calendar

Happy  New Year!!

Calendars have always been my best friend. From as far back as High school I can remember sitting and planning months in advance with games, performances, rehearsals, dates, dances, etc. You name it, I had it scheduled! 

Now that I'm Momma, calendaring is absolutely necessary to keep me sane! :) 

I designed a January calendar, free for your printing! I'll post one every month so you can use them to plan out your future and enjoy the gorgeous watercolor design from your desk! ;) What do you think? 



Right click and save the calendar to print or email me at 281designs@gmail.com to get your copy!

Happy Calendaring! ;) 

- Lara

Watercolor image used for Calendar courtesty of www.freepik.com

No comments:

Post a Comment