photo home_zpsd143792f.png photo About_zpsce4e5ab7.png photo portfolio_zps5df6240e.png photo NavBar5Photos_zpsc8efe369.png photo contact_zps2ba4ac0e.png

Sunday, January 27, 2013

Valentine's Subway Art

I bet your wondering where I've been these past two weeks. Believe me, I wish I had been designing, blogging, crafting and cooking, but I wasn't. My whole family has been sick for weeks, almost months and I got the flu on top of all my wifely/motherly duties! Life has been crazy hectic with doctor appointments, remembering medicines, resting, healing and hopefully getting over this nasty bug! I apologize for neglecting my little corner of the web!

To make up for my delay, I will share my recently designed Valentine's Subway Art!
There are two versions, one is in honor of CHD Awareness Week & Heart Month (February), and the other is just a Valentine's version.
What is a CHD you ask? It's an abbreviation for a Congenital Heart Defect. My youngest daughter Mylah, was born with one and has survived two open heart surgeries. She's my hero and we celebrate Heart Month in a BIG way at our house! 
 For more info about CHDs, click HERE and to read Mylah's story click HERE

Here are the prints, I hope you will use them in your Valentine decor, they are designed as an 8.5 x 11 or you can print them as an 8x10. Enjoy!

Download CHD version HERE



Download Regular Version HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment