photo home_zpsd143792f.png photo About_zpsce4e5ab7.png photo portfolio_zps5df6240e.png photo NavBar5Photos_zpsc8efe369.png photo contact_zps2ba4ac0e.png

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Monte Cristo Sandwhich - Pinterest Challenge #3

I couldn't wait to post this recipe. I made it for dinner last night and it was SOOOOO good! I have been wanting to try these and finally did last night. They were easy, quick and delish!
I pinned the original recipe from Lil Luna...thanks Kristyn for sharing your recipe!

 EASY Monte Cristo Sandwiches just like those from Disneyland!! Our favorite! Recipe on { lilluna.com } #montecristo

To find the full post and recipe visit click HERE.

This is the most delicious sweet and salty sandwhich I have EVER eaten. It was quick and deep fried, what's not to love?! If you want a lighter version, try brushing it with olive oil and baking them. But really, deep fried is the way to go! :)

Here's my stab at these delicious beauties:

Photobucket

Try them and let me know what you think! I am officially making these a
Photobucket
recipe! Have a wonderful Tuesday.

 Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment