photo home_zpsd143792f.png photo About_zpsce4e5ab7.png photo portfolio_zps5df6240e.png photo NavBar5Photos_zpsc8efe369.png photo contact_zps2ba4ac0e.png

Monday, August 12, 2013

Back to School Decor

I can't seem to figure out my computer's problem and now have to resort to blogging from my IPad and IPhone. It's frustrating but Ill try to keep up here and share my projects! 

School starts for my kids next Monday. I am so excited for the routine and learning to begin. It's been a long summer, and a fun one, but getting back to a normal routine makes life a little easier. That being said, I am excited to share with you my quick and easy Back to School shelf decor. You could also easily use these ideas for a mantel. I don't have one and so this is as good as it gets! 


I used only supplies I had on hand and just love how it turned out. 

I designed and printed the abc print and back to school print and added them to frames I had on hand. The books are from my bookcase and the map is from an old atlas I have. I happened to have th letters and apples in my craft closet. They added he perfect little banner. 

It was simple easy and fun. I hope you'll used an idea or two from my decor! Interested in my FREE printables? 

Download the 5x7 alphabet printable HERE.
Download the 8x10 back to school printable HERE.

Happy Back to School month everyone!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment