photo home_zpsd143792f.png photo About_zpsce4e5ab7.png photo portfolio_zps5df6240e.png photo NavBar5Photos_zpsc8efe369.png photo contact_zps2ba4ac0e.png

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Tutorial Tuesday - Blogger Tutorial: New Post

Photobucket

Happy Tuesday everyone, I hope this post finds you well.
So I am sure everyone has noticed the new Blogger interface. I for one was kind of frustrated when they changed everything...I am kind of a like-things-the-way-they-are type of gal. I love change, but sometimes I don't. Crazy confusing right?! 
Anyway, today's tutorial is a few pictures with notesto show you the basics of creating a new post in Blogger.
 I hope it will help you and make posting easier for everyone! Next week I plan to do a more in depth tutorial of what a few of the tabs do in your Dashboard. After a few weeks, hopefully you will be blogging like a pro! If you have questions, email me at 281fourthstreet{at}gmail{dot}com!
(click image to make it larger)






1 comment: