photo home_zpsd143792f.png photo About_zpsce4e5ab7.png photo portfolio_zps5df6240e.png photo NavBar5Photos_zpsc8efe369.png photo contact_zps2ba4ac0e.png

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

What I {Heart} Wednesday #2


Photobucket
Happy Halloween!! 
In honor of this goulish holiday, here are so Halloweeny things I {heart}: 

I {heart} Halloween Treats for Class Parties 

These were simple and healthy! One container of peaches or mandarin oranges, one sharpie to draw the face on, one spoon to add to the mix, plastic wrap and some ribbon to dress it up! I also designed a quick tag to go with it!

Photobucket

I {heart} Fabric Mod Podge 
It made making Mylah's costume a BREEZE! It's am awesome product. Wish I'd thought of it! 
 
Photobucket

Photobucket

I {heart} Green Monster Slime 
 I was totally going to do this for my kids classes, but time got the best of me, I ran out of it, so I did the peaches instead. :) Check out the tutorial HERE.


I {heart} this Kip Costume
 I wish I had a little boy, that size, with that length of hair...he would SO be Kip!
 Dallin is a little old, and a little on the tan Hawaiian side to pull this off!

costume

What's are you {heart}ing today?! 

Hurry quick, link up your Halloween favorites, or anything you are {heart}ting today!
Linky party starts NOW! 


No comments:

Post a Comment