photo home_zpsd143792f.png photo About_zpsce4e5ab7.png photo portfolio_zps5df6240e.png photo NavBar5Photos_zpsc8efe369.png photo contact_zps2ba4ac0e.png

Friday, November 9, 2012

Fabulous Friday

Photobucket

It's Friday!! I always love Fridays, I relish the weekend and love time spent with family. As I mentioned in my last post, I am visiting my parents and we are busy with all things Fall and are celebrating Thanksgiving tomorrow! It's been oodles of fun!

In honor of this turkey holiday, here are some of my Fabulous Friday Finds:

1) Pinterest now has secret boards!! I am so excited! Perfect for the holidays! You can hide things you want to gift, ideas you don't want to share, etc. Check it out HERE. Interested in following my 281 Fourth Street Pinterest Board? Click HERE.


2) We made these adorable turkey cookie treats today with the kids. I just love Our Best Bites and all their fabulous ideas! 


3) I am a blog designer for Leelou Blogs. I am sure some of you have heard of it. Because I do designing I see a variety of digi scrap sites and kits. Here is a fabulous fall freebie!



I hope you find other fabulous things this Friday! Have an amazing weekend!


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Oh those little turkey oreos are so cute. I love that you are finding ways to celebrate Thanksgiving. Too many people skip right to Christmas and it is so important to remember that Thanksgiving is the most important holiday! Just found your blog and have loved getting to know you better. Hope you don't mind if I follow along!

    new follower :)
    Bonnie
    Bonnielouisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete