photo home_zpsd143792f.png photo About_zpsce4e5ab7.png photo portfolio_zps5df6240e.png photo NavBar5Photos_zpsc8efe369.png photo contact_zps2ba4ac0e.png

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Thankful Thursday #2


Photobucket
This post is super late, I apologize. I just traveled 2 1/2 hours to visit my parents, with all three of my kids, a car loaded down with everything we need, and all by myself! I am celebrating Thanksgiving early with my side of the family. Unfortunately Mr. H couldn't make it. :( Being the handsome breadwinner for our family, he had to stay and bring the bacon home! We miss you love! 

So here I am for my second Thankful Thursday, with so much to be thankful for! As we all know, the election happened this past Tuesday, not to get all political, but I was disappointed in the outcome. I firmly believe that Romney would have changed the direction of our country for the better. That being said, I also believe that Obama now needs to get his act together and clean up the mess he left after four years of American's hopes were smashed to pieces. He has a responsibility to make this right, and I hope he does.

And with that, today I am thankful for our country, for the freedoms we enjoy each and everyday. Those freedoms are precious and something each American should defend.

I am thankful we have the opportunities to stand up for our rights and to fight to keep our Democracy alive!

 I am thankful  to the countless men and women who have served and continue to serve in our armed forces. They are our first line of defenese, they are selfless and diligent. They are my heroes. With Veteran's Day around the corner, I pray that they know how much I love them and appreciate all they do for this country.

I hope this Thursday finds you well, happy, and thankful for this great nation we live in!

Lastly, check out the latest at Shabby Apple! I love their dresses, and their new line is gorgeous! Christmas is just around the corner, get your shopping done early!


Dresses from Shabby Apple

Have a wonderful day!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment