photo home_zpsd143792f.png photo About_zpsce4e5ab7.png photo portfolio_zps5df6240e.png photo NavBar5Photos_zpsc8efe369.png photo contact_zps2ba4ac0e.png

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Tutorial Tuesday - Blogger Tutorials

Photobucket
I probably shouldn't celebrate holidays before their actual date. I am having a hard time recouperating after my side of the family celebrated Thanksgiving this past weekend. I am in holiday mode and can't bounce back!

For today, I am going to share a few tutorials that I have found that I love! They are for the beginning blogger and a perfect way to start sprucing up your blog! Hopefully you can get some use out of them. They come from none other than the amazing Juile at Leelou Blogs!
Click HERE to visit her list of basic blogger tutorials!

  Next week I will be sharing my own original tutorial. For now, Happy Tuesday everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment