photo home_zpsd143792f.png photo About_zpsce4e5ab7.png photo portfolio_zps5df6240e.png photo NavBar5Photos_zpsc8efe369.png photo contact_zps2ba4ac0e.png

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

What I {heart} Wednesday

Photobucket
I can't believe it's Wednesday already! this week is flying by!
 I am so excited to bring you some of the things {heart}ing this week.

 Remember, this is a linky party!
Here are the rules:
1) Follow this blog.
2) Add a link to your blog and what you're loving lately.
3) Have fun and meet new friends!

Need a button? Grab my newly designed button on my sidebar!

Here's my list for this wonderful Wednesday:

1) I {heart} pumpkin spice hot cocoa. Seriously. Best. Stuff. Ever.


2) I {heart} these amazing Thanks bottles
created by Nike @ Thrive.


btl.2

3) I {heart} the colder weather and all the cardis and sweaters I get to wear! Right now I am needing a yellow cardi similar to this one:

For the fashion challenged...outfits put together with links to each element of the outfit.
 (Source HERE)

4) I {heart} neutral nail colors. I am totally into them right now. Don't you just love this simple nail design for the holidays?

pretty 
(Source HERE)

What are you hearting?! Remember to link up!

1 comment:

  1. That cocoa sounds delish. Think I will have to try to fine some!

    ReplyDelete