photo home_zpsd143792f.png photo About_zpsce4e5ab7.png photo portfolio_zps5df6240e.png photo NavBar5Photos_zpsc8efe369.png photo contact_zps2ba4ac0e.png

Friday, December 14, 2012

Chocolate Crinkles

I am a slightly obsessed with getting as much done in December as I can so that I can enjoy the holiday. I sent out our Christmas Cards the first week and managed to make treats and take them to neighbors the second week! It feels so good to be done with it all.

I hear my neighbors enjoyed the treats and I wanted to share the delicious cookie recipe I used.
This recipe is my Mother In Law's. She is an amazing cook and baker and actually owns a catering company! They are so simple and so delicious, perfect for a holiday party or for your neighbors! :)
Enjoy!

Chocolate Crinkles

Ingredients:
1/2 c. sugar
1/2 c. vegetable oil, plus 2 T.
6 T. unsweetened cocoa powder
2 t. vanilla
3 eggs
2 1/2 c. flour
2 t. baking powder
powdered sugar

Combine, sugar, oil, cocoa and vanilla. Beat in eggs. Add flour and baking powder to chocolate mixture. Using 1 T. dough for each cookie, shape into balls, roll in powdered sugar. Cover and chill for 1 hour. Place on greased cookie sheet. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes at 350 degrees until powdered sugar crinkles. Do not over bake. 

- Margaret Ann H.


Print Friendly and PDF

No comments:

Post a Comment