photo home_zpsd143792f.png photo About_zpsce4e5ab7.png photo portfolio_zps5df6240e.png photo NavBar5Photos_zpsc8efe369.png photo contact_zps2ba4ac0e.png

Thursday, December 13, 2012

MIA

So sorry I have been neglecting my little blog here! The holidays are in full swing at our house! I am busy enjoying it and the time with my kids. I am also working on making some delicious cookie recipes and sewing gifts for my kids for Christmas. I will have tutorials and recipes up shortly.

To add to the craziness, my sweet Grandpa passed away last Friday. I have been busily designing his funeral programs, and comforting my Mom as much as I can being a few hours from her. It's been hard, but it was his time. How grateful I am to know that life doesn't end after death!

Thank you for bearing with me and my crazy busy life! I promise to post a recipe tomorrow!

Goodnight.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment