photo home_zpsd143792f.png photo About_zpsce4e5ab7.png photo portfolio_zps5df6240e.png photo NavBar5Photos_zpsc8efe369.png photo contact_zps2ba4ac0e.png

Saturday, October 20, 2012

Saturday Post

Hey everyone! I apologize for my lack of posting yesterday. Things around here have been nuts! Along with all of my wifely/motherly duties, I am also an Etsy shop owner (See it HERE) and have been busy sewing and getting orders out! It's been quite the week for me! On top of that I decided to can Spaghetti sauce with the mountains of tomatoes we are still getting from our garden! Needless to say, I forgot to post yesterday. 

I am super excited for next week, I have a yummy recipe to share, an awesome tutorial and other fun ideas. I am also working on my youngest daughter's Halloween costume and will post that tutorial randomly next week!

Sidenote: I would love to gain more readers and am hoping to do a really fun giveaway soon! The last one was a success, but I still need more readers! Spread the word, share my blog and come back soon for foodie/crafty/inspiring goodness! 

Lastly, do you want to be a sponsor? Do you want to share your blog with my readers? Email me! I am doing Sponsor swaps until the end of the year! Next year beginning in January I will host an amazing deal for 6 months! Stay tuned to hear what it is! :)

Have a wonderful weekend everyone!


  Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment