photo home_zpsd143792f.png photo About_zpsce4e5ab7.png photo portfolio_zps5df6240e.png photo NavBar5Photos_zpsc8efe369.png photo contact_zps2ba4ac0e.png

Thursday, October 18, 2012

Thoughtful Thursday

 
Photobucket
Today flew by, I am so sorry that I am posting late! I am slammed this week with orders from my shop and busy with wifely/mommy duties! I apologize. 

Today's post is an article that my sister in law shared with me. I loved it. It talks about taking pictures with your children, not just of them. Help them to remember that you were there in every moment of their lives. As Mothers we are usually the ones caring for them, there for each milestone and spend most waking hours with them. This article was a wonderful reminder to capture those moments with your children. I loved it! Read the article HERE

Also, in other news...I am working daily on new card designs for my shop! Have you noticed it on my sidebar? If not,check out the 281 Fourth Street Shop HERE!  

Photobucket
Happy Thursday evening everyone! 
 
 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment