photo home_zpsd143792f.png photo About_zpsce4e5ab7.png photo portfolio_zps5df6240e.png photo NavBar5Photos_zpsc8efe369.png photo contact_zps2ba4ac0e.png

Sunday, November 4, 2012

2013 Young Women Binder Covers

 
I am not currently serving in our Ward's Young Women program, but I heard what the theme was and had to design a Binder Cover for them as well! I did a variety of colors, hopefully you'll find one you love!
These can also be customized for FREE! Email me for details - 281fourthstreet{at}gmail{dot}com.

 (Right click and save to print. For Personal Use ONLY.)



{Salt Lake Temple Graphic courtesy of allfreedownload.com}
Have a fabulous Sunday everyone!

5 comments:

  1. I love your prints! I'm wondering if you could make one with out the ward name at the top and without the presidency info box. Just a plain one to be printed as a poster to hang in our YW room. Thanks:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Coco,

      I definitely can! Email me at 281fourthstreet{at}gmail{dot}com and I can help you with that!

      Lara

      Delete
  2. Do you have it in Spanish? Please

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mayra,

      I don't speak Spanish, but if you or someone you know would like to translate for me, I can totally design them in Spanish! Let me know, and email me at 281fourthstreet{at}gmail{dot}com!

      Delete
  3. Thank you for sharing this! I love the design and am printing these off right now for our new presidency.

    ReplyDelete