photo home_zpsd143792f.png photo About_zpsce4e5ab7.png photo portfolio_zps5df6240e.png photo NavBar5Photos_zpsc8efe369.png photo contact_zps2ba4ac0e.png

Monday, November 26, 2012

Christmas Cards

Hey readers! Today I am bringing you my newly designed printable Christmas Cards!
I just love how they turned out and would love even more to customize it for you!
These cards can be designed as a 4x6, 5x7 or 7.5 x 6; and will include your pictures and family name all for only $3

Here are your card design choices:

#1:
#2:
 #3:

#4:

And here's what you need to do:
1) Email me at 281fourthstreet{at}gmail{dot}com 
and send me your pictures, family names, number of the card you'd like and size of the card.
2) Once I receive this email, I will invoice you via Paypal for your customizations. 
3)When you pay, I will email you back the final file to print as many as you'd like.
I will send the file in two formats, one in the size you requested and the other with two on an 8.5x11 to print them at home yourself! 


**Costco will print the 7.5 x 6 size for only $14.99 for 50 cards with envelopes included! Click HERE for details. They will also print the 4x6 or 5x7 sizes. Or you can print them where ever you'd like. **

Please email me with questions or concerns. I can also do unique customized designs if you are interested. Please email me for details. They will be priced at $10 a design.

And lastly, I will be offering other amazing FREE Christmas digital prints this week too, so come back to see what I''ll be sharing!

Have a wonderful day!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment