photo home_zpsd143792f.png photo About_zpsce4e5ab7.png photo portfolio_zps5df6240e.png photo NavBar5Photos_zpsc8efe369.png photo contact_zps2ba4ac0e.png

Friday, November 16, 2012

Fabulous Friday

Photobucket
Here we are, Friday again, I honestly don't know why I am so surprised when each week flies by! The holidays have totally taken over my brain, and all I want to do is cook, craft, and enjoy the cooler weather and time with family.

Speaking of holidays, Thanksgiving is next week, and just in case you missed it, click HERE to see my awesome Thanksgiving table printables. They are meant to go with your Thankful Garland to create one entirely cute tablescape and decor! Click HERE to get my Thankful Garland printable. 

This week has been full of fun and mostly things I am loving lately. I have been visiting family, traveling and working on orders for my shop. I apologize for my lack of really good tutorials, recipes and crafts. Some new ones are in the works, so hopefully my next week will be successful!

As for today, I find just a few things absolutely fabulous this Friday, here's my favorites:

1) This is for all you digi scrappers and beginning photographers, Adobe Photoshop Elements is currently onlu $49.99 on Amazon! It's a screaming deal and one you don't want to pass up! Go buy yours now, or start your Christmas shopping early!
Click HERE to view the deal.


2) To go along with this amazing deal on Amazon, there are some totally cute kits flying around the digi sphere that are perfect to scrap all your Fall and Thanksgiving happenings. Here are a fabulous few:


Autumn Blush


Autumnal Aura


Autumn Splendor

3) And lastly on this Fabulous Friday, Kindle by Amazon has a deal for a FREE book! It is Twas' the Night Before Christmas, and I already downloaded my copy! You don't have to have a Kindle account to get it! Check out the deal info HERE on She Saved.com!

http://www.shesaved.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/free-Christmas-book.jpg

Have a Fabulous Friday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment