photo home_zpsd143792f.png photo About_zpsce4e5ab7.png photo portfolio_zps5df6240e.png photo NavBar5Photos_zpsc8efe369.png photo contact_zps2ba4ac0e.png

Saturday, March 23, 2013

Restaurant Style Salsa Recipe - Pinterest Challenge #4

I was craving fresh salsa today. So what did I do? Checked Pinterest for an easy and super delish recipe! The Pioneer Woman's recipe came up and I made it.

It was super easy, and delicious!

 photo IMG_3768edit_zps1aa09cd8.jpg

For Ree's full recipe with photos click HERE

The only changes I made were to only put half a jalepeno in (this depends on how much heat your family can handle) and I also put one can of original Rotel and one can of Mild.

 Let me know how it turns out! 
I give this recipe a thumbs up and a 


 photo PinWorthy_zpse15de8b2.png
stamp of approval! 
And I know I don't have very many of the other "Pin" types in my challenge, it's just that I haven't tried anything that's been horrible yet! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment