photo home_zpsd143792f.png photo About_zpsce4e5ab7.png photo portfolio_zps5df6240e.png photo NavBar5Photos_zpsc8efe369.png photo contact_zps2ba4ac0e.png

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Spring Wreath

I may be getting a little obsessive about changing my front door wreath with the seasons and holidays, but I can't help it! 

Today I am sharing my completed Spring Wreath. I love how it turned out and it was super cheap and easy to make! All I used was pipe insulation tubing, yarn, some dollar store flowers and printed off a little banner from my computer!


 photo IMG_3738edit_zps5cc7f2c9.jpg

Here's how I did it,

I made my circle wreath form from the pipe insulation tubing using THIS tutorial. 
It took me a little while to get it perfect and round, just keep twisting the tubing inside itself and it will work out. Also, be sure to use duct tape to secure it, it works the best.


 photo IMAG1113edit_zpsad2affdd.jpg

Next I secured one end of my yarn with a little hot glue and then started wrapping the entire wreath in yarn. 

 photo IMAG1115edit_zps4f25d883.jpg

Here's the finished wreath base:
(Oh and sorry for the terrible phone camera pics, my nice camera was charging!)

 photo IMAG1117edit_zps437cd1b9.jpg

Lastly I added my flowers and then the banner (not pictured).

 photo IMAG1118edit_zps703ac21d.jpg

And just like that I was done! 

 photo IMG_3742edit_zps6ef21308.jpg

I honestly love, love, love it! 
It just screams springtime!
 
 photo IMG_3738edit_zps5cc7f2c9.jpg

Now if only Spring would get here quick! I need some warmer weather! 
Happy Tuesday everyone! 

 photo Signature_zps1e74ebf3.png

 Linking up with:
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment