photo home_zpsd143792f.png photo About_zpsce4e5ab7.png photo portfolio_zps5df6240e.png photo NavBar5Photos_zpsc8efe369.png photo contact_zps2ba4ac0e.png

Monday, December 2, 2013

A New Baby and The Holidays

I can't believe it's been two months since I've visited this little ol' blog of mine.
Being a Mommy is my top prority. That being said, preparing for a baby, and then having the baby during the holidays, means adjustment. I've had to put a few things on the back burner in order to keep my sanity.
This sweet little blog was one of them.
Taking a break from blogging was worth it when this sweet boy came:

 photo IMG_0192_zps6f6545ca.jpg
{Baby B, born Nov. 8th 2013, 7lbs. 10oz. 21.5 inches long}

I'm planning on being back and hoping to blog some of my delicious holiday recipes and handmade Christmas gifts.
Stay tuned and have a wonderful holiday season!

-Lara


No comments:

Post a Comment