photo home_zpsd143792f.png photo About_zpsce4e5ab7.png photo portfolio_zps5df6240e.png photo NavBar5Photos_zpsc8efe369.png photo contact_zps2ba4ac0e.png

Sunday, January 5, 2014

2014 Primary Assignment Printables

Recently, I had a request for Primary Assignment printables, and I couldn't wait to design some!
They are pretty simple, but match the Binder Covers and Door Signs. 
I also kept them black and white so you can  make copies!
Enjoy them and please keep commenting and emailing me with requests, I LOVE your ideas!

(To print, right click on the images and save them to your computer. 
Next, use your favorite program to print them off!)




2 comments:

  1. Will you make these for the 2915 theme? I loved these and used them in 2014.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you by chance have any made for 2016??

    ReplyDelete