photo home_zpsd143792f.png photo About_zpsce4e5ab7.png photo portfolio_zps5df6240e.png photo NavBar5Photos_zpsc8efe369.png photo contact_zps2ba4ac0e.png

Monday, August 29, 2016

2017 Primary Binder Covers

Hey everyone! Happy Monday! 
It's that time of year again when I spend some time designing my most favorite annual designs - Primary Binder Covers! 
I couldn't wait to share these and I sure hope you all love them as much as I do! 

They come complete with a place for your Presidency information, a calendar and the Sharing Time Outline. They are just simple and cute. :) 

Download them, Print them, Share them, Pin them, Enjoy them! 

Grab your favorite colors below:







Right click and save the file to print! If you need customizations to your design, contact me at 281designs{at}gmail.com! Enjoy them everyone! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment