photo home_zpsd143792f.png photo About_zpsce4e5ab7.png photo portfolio_zps5df6240e.png photo NavBar5Photos_zpsc8efe369.png photo contact_zps2ba4ac0e.png

Friday, August 26, 2016

Changes!

Hey everyone! 

So it's been an awful long time since I have posted here, I apologize for that. 
Life has been crazy and I've been trying to discover what I want to do. 
Recently I made the decision to change 281 Fourth Street to 281 Designs, license my brand and become a small business owner! 



I am so excited and can't wait to see what the future holds! 

Along with my Etsy shop (281designs.etsy.com) I will still be designing invitations and announcements as well as offering FREE prints and designs here on the blog! 

Also, the blog name will change from 281fourthstreet.blogspot to 281designs.blogspot effective October 1st! :) 

I am SO exited for this new adventure and hope you'll stick around for all the fun and creative beauty!

-Lara

No comments:

Post a Comment