photo home_zpsd143792f.png photo About_zpsce4e5ab7.png photo portfolio_zps5df6240e.png photo NavBar5Photos_zpsc8efe369.png photo contact_zps2ba4ac0e.png

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

What I {heart} Wednesday #1


Photobucket
Notice anything different?! I changed my Wednesday posts to What I {heart} Wednesdays. 
It will be a list of things I am loving for the week! It's also going to be a linky party! Will you join me?!! Here's my list of loves for this week: 

I {heart} spending time with this cute girl for an hour and a half everyday while her siblings are at school! 


I {heart} my hubby and all the hard work he is putting into our office remodel. Today he got the ceiling speakers up and running. Can't wait to rock out while I work! :)


I {heart} this amazing idea from Pinterest for a school organization wall. I plan to do this after we finish or office! I can't wait!


I {heart} the Fall's cooler weather and playing in the leaves!


I {heart} these delicious looking healthy "candy corn" style parfaits. Thanks Pinterest!


What are you {heart}ing this week?

Post your links!! I'd love to make some new bloggy friends, wouldn't you?

Linking up with:
What I am Loving

3 Four and Under


Photobucket
Wow Wow Wednesday with This Girls Life
 

No comments:

Post a Comment